SKETCHED LIFE





















Drawing Hands by M.C.Escher     





Charcoal sketches...
Rough edges, round corners
Lines representing reality

It’s hard to see truth
Rough but so accurate
I move my hand – no blur
Gestures are in slow speed…
Like a ghostly dream state

The paper is full of smudges...
Imperfection surrounds
Crowding out truth of composition...
The arrangement seems cluttered

I look up only to see dusty particles of black-gray
I am reminded of my reality
Only a sketch
One dimensional
One Theme

Paper can be rolled up
Crumpled
Hidden 
Thrown away

What to do...

Choices...

All will see my imperfection...
Not ready...
In a gallery it will not be...
More refinement

I yield to the masters correction 



0 BE COOL give your comments. Share your thoughts.:

Post a Comment

top